Re: rpm --addsign problems

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 13:40, Gavin Henry wrote:

> I am trying to sign a SRPM, but issuing rpm --addsign (according to
> http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy)

Slightly OT: --addsign for older versions of rpm, where --addsign and
--resign are not synonyms, may cause unexpected results here and there
as AFAIK rpm has never handled multiple signatures on a single package
too well.  For newer versions of rpm, --addsign and --resign are exactly
the same thing.  I've updated the Wiki page to refer to --resign only.