a couple of bugs with development software

Nicolas Mailhot Nicolas.Mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Feb 10 11:56:24 UTC 2004

Le mar, 10/02/2004 à 10:53 +0000, Rui Miguel Seabra a écrit :

>   b) evolution
>       unable to (configure to?) use maildirs
>
>       I have a fairly large mail folder, if it's an mbox file than
> evolution needs almost the double of the free space to alter the mbox
> (for example, deleting a spam message).

I concur - evo 1.5-over-nfs is terrible, I add to add a new maildir
source to use it (of course, no way to have the maildir replace the
default storage, and the . topdir is real annoying)

Plus even if one disable spam filtering the virtual spam folders are
still displayed and eating up screen estate.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot