Self-Introduction: Zoltan Kota

s.mako at gmx.net s.mako at gmx.net
Tue Feb 10 12:26:10 UTC 2004

1. Full legal name
 Zoltan Kota

2. Country, City
 Hungary, Szeged
 Germany, Goettingen (until the end of 2004)

3. Profession or Student status
 Chemist (+ sysadm in the group)

4. Company or School
 Biological Research Centre, Szeged
 Max-Planck Institute, Goettingen

5. Your goals in the Fedora Project

 I want to see pybliographer in Fedora. It's a nice program for handling
bibliographic databases. I think there is a need for such a program, since
more and more people (eg. scientists) want to do publishing using Linux.

6. Historical qualifications
* What other projects have you worked on in the past?

 I've been involved in the development of pybliographer. I'm  working
mainly on the documentation and rpm packaging.

* What computer languages and other skills do you know?
I have worked with bash, perl, python, and C (a bit);
php, html, xml.

* Why should we trust you? <--- too blunt?
I have been using Linux since '97, and I really would like it to provide
every tools you may need in everyday work.

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint

pub  1024D/2416EC5C 2004-02-10 Zoltan Kota (Friend of penguins) <z.kota at gmx.net>
     Key fingerprint = 7910 EC8E E4C4 38CC E4D2  4D66 E83E 2A0B 2416 EC5C
sub  1024g/4D195F21 2004-02-10 [expires: 2006-02-09]

Zoli