RFC: fedora.us bugzilla keywords

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Mon Feb 16 21:23:38 UTC 2004

I just found another difference with attachments:
Whereas a comment is emailed to the other people on the CC
list/reporter/etc, the attachment is not.  So the email that is sent has
very little value.

I probably will miss the details most when an updated package is
released with the URL listed in an attachment as I'll have to hit
bugzilla to find the URL instead of copying from the email and using
wget to retrieve it.

I also find it can be useful to get emails showing me what things other
people look for in QA (non-showstoppers, what information is relevant to
a QA report, etc.)

-Toshio

--
Toshio <toshio at tiki-lounge.com>