Very OT: The Most Important Question

Oliver John Tibi oliverjohntibi at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:19:57 UTC 2004

Dear Mike,

I think Chris was referring to "whoever was selling Fedora goods", and not "whoever sells Red Hat products as Fedora goods". The term "Red Hat" was properly used as consumer identification. And besides, we all need to change our "look and feel", right? I sure could use a new blue Fedora baseball cap (or others might like a blue "Fedora" fedora)!

And yes, who IS in charge of the merchandise? It's so nice to have one of them!

Thanks,
O.J.