RFC: fedora.us bugzilla keywords

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Feb 17 20:26:44 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 20:37, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > I just QA'd a package and tried out giving
> > it a first-review attachment.  I think it's significantly different than
> > the current approach and marginally more work.
>
> Thanks for trying! I've noticed, too, that creating an attachment and
> changing the bugzilla keywords line are separate steps. And someone who
> submitted the second-review would need three steps (attach, change status,
> change keywords).  Personally, I wouldn't mind the extra step for setting
> the attachment status. But that's why feedback is needed.

But keep in mind that assuming the package _submission_ is the
attachment (which I suggested earlier), reviews would not (need to) be.
Editing the submission attachment and adding the review as the
clearsigned comment in the attachment status modification can be done
with one form submission.  The possibly resulting PUBLISH keyword
requires another one though.