FC2 test2 devel freeze reminder

Josh Boyer jwboyer at charter.net
Sat Feb 21 03:37:34 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 03:01 pm, Gene C. wrote:
> Yes, I found a mirror that was in sync and did have bandwidth but that was
> a very manual, trial-and-error process.

are you using yum?  if you list multiple baseurls for the [development]
channel in your /etc/yum.conf file it will do the searching for you.  i only
have 4 listed and yum can usually find one out of those that has enough
bandwidth to get me all i need.

i think up2date has the ability to use mirrors also, but i am not sure how.

hope that helps.

josh