evolution ??

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Feb 26 06:23:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Scott Sloan wrote:

> I suppose that is a good reason, however i know I for one converted all my evolution stuff when I installed FC2. Do these new conversions work in 1.4.5?

Sounds like you try production work on a test release. The Dutch saying
"Wie zijn billen brandt, moet op de blaren zitten" (translated roughly as
"Whoever burns his bottom will have to sit on the blisters") applies here
I guess.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.