EOLed products and CURRENTRELEASE

Bart Martens bart.martens at chello.be
Thu Feb 26 17:55:31 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 16:40, Miloslav Trmac wrote:
> Hello,
> Would anybody object to closing bugs in EOLed products (currently
> RHL < 9) that are fixed in FC1 as CURRENTRELEASE?
> 	Mirek

Some of these bugs may still be interesting for Fedora Legacy. For bugs
in fedora.us bugzilla, add the keyword LEGACY, to have these bugs appear
in the selection for Fedora Legacy. I don't know what to do with the
bugs in redhat bugzilla. I'm having the impression that there are no
references to redhat bugzilla on the Fedora Legacy website. Should these
bugs be moved to the fedora.us bugzilla? Anyway, my point is, don't
close these bugs too quickly.
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
http://www.fedora.us/LEGACY