Re: Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Stephen Smalley wrote:

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 13:19, James Harrison wrote:

Can we have two kernels - one with SELinux and one without.

Boot with selinux=0, and the SELinux code is disabled.

[as he rudely jumps in with a different question....]

Booting with selinux=0 is working well for me.

Are there any special steps to be taken when removing selinux=0, i.e. when
I'm ready to try selinux again?

There are some unreadable instructions that scroll by in boot messages
to the console, then disappear with the login prompt, that I fear might be
telling me something important???

John