FTP install of Development distribution working

Charles R. Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Sun Jan 4 19:47:58 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 02:35:36PM -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
> I finally fixed the ftp installation for complete development rpms. It
> seems that everything is working past the intird and LABEL issue.

What boot.iso did you use?  I just tried the one from yesterday (Jan
3) and it won't load my network driver module properly.  I was told
this is due to dietlibc problems with the current rawhide boot image.