pine RPM and IPv6 for imapd

Antonio Querubin tony at lava.net
Tue Jan 6 10:45:55 UTC 2004

I noticed that although there's a UW imapd/ipopd RPM, there is no RPM for
just pine or pico.  Is anybody working on one?  If so, I've got a patch to
enable IPv6 client connections in pine which I've gotten to work on both
Fedora and RH 9.  Otherwise I suppose I could produce an RPM.

And for whoever is maintaining the imapd RPM, this same patch (applied to
the c-client) will also enable better IPv6 logging for the imapd and ipopd
servers, and fix an SSL/IPv6 compatibility problem.