Self-Introduction: Matt Phillips

Matt Phillips matt.phillips at c.ict.om.org
Thu Jan 8 14:02:38 UTC 2004

Full legal name: Matthew C Phillips
Country, City: USA, Harrisburg
Profession: Developer, Network Security Analyst
Company: Operation Mobilization

Goals in Fedora Project:
    - limited QA for Fedora Core
    - Fedora Legacy - I'm on a team that develops a customized distro to
      meet the needs of our diverse offices worldwide.  This had been
      based on RH and will soon be based on FC.  Unfortunately our EOL
      needs to be much longer than RedHat or Fedora's.  We will be
      supporting older versions for quite some time, so we'd might as
      well work with Fedora Legacy and not duplicate effort.

Historical qualifications:
    - a SquirrelMail developer 2000-2002
    - a Centrallix developer http://centrallix.sourceforge.net/
    - somewhat proficient in C, C++, Perl, PHP, Shell, etc.  Learning
      Python now....
    - Not too much of what I do is known outside my organization,
      unfortunately.  But then again, trust is something that can only
      be built up over time.

GPG:
pub  1024D/0DAA7AF4 2002-03-06 Matt Phillips <matt.phillips at c.ict.om.org>
     Key fingerprint = C64E A6C2 48F6 70FE CFEC  5490 9F2B B62C 0DAA 7AF4
sub  1024g/6DC2030C 2002-03-06

--
Matt Phillips <matt.phillips at c.ict.om.org>
International Coordinating Team, Operation Mobilisation, UK