FC2 Wishlist Items

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Tue Jan 13 03:05:41 UTC 2004

Is it too late for wishlist items? *grin*

Software:
* Subversion 1.0 (May not happen, but 0.35.1, released several
  weeks ago is the second beta and the schedule is to have 1.0
  by the end of February)
* udev (preferred) or devfs.  Might be too much work to include
  in FC2, but if there's one thing I've been waiting to become
  more sane, it's the MAKEDEV/dev hierarchy.  If I ask now, can
  we have it for FC3?
* meld -- Awesome diff/merge tool.  It's in fedora.us now.

Infrastructure:
* Beta policy for Fedora Extras and Alternatives
* Any working infrastructure to implement the policy: package
  submission tracker, Online Developer's Manual, RPM "textbook",
  autobuilder, gpg key server, et al.  (Policy is infinitely more
  important, though.  Who wants to start coding if the policy is
  going to change before the implementation is done?)
* Public roadmap for how fedora.us is going to merge with the new
  Fedora.

-Toshio
--
Toshio <toshio at tiki-lounge.com>