Self-Introduction: Matthew Hall

Julien Olivier julo at altern.org
Wed Jan 14 10:23:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 09:32, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> Glad to see you here, Matt :) Looking forward to Dashboard in
> particular, and if you could package Gstreamer and Rhythmbox for
> rpm.livna.org as well it would be swell ..

Why would you need rhythmbox in livna ? Isn't rhythmbox already in
Fedora ?
As for the patented codecs (mp3 for example), all you need (AFAIK) is
gstreamer-plugins-* where * is the desired plugin. Rhythmbox used to
need to be compiled against libid3 (is it the correct name ?) to support
MP3 tagging but it doesn't anymore (at least not for me).

--
Julien Olivier <julo at altern.org>