Mouse related issue

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Jan 15 23:04:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 09:47, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 01:38:45AM -0800, Alan wrote:
> > In Redhat 9 I would just bring up the redhat mouse configure app and it
> > would reset the mouse.  That does not work in Fedora any more.
>
> Switch to text mode and back probably does the right thing

There does not seem to be a keybinding for that anymore.  (Used to be
something like Alt-F12.) I guess I get to hack one in.

> > Also, is there going to be a config app to change mouse cursors in
> > Gnome?
>
> The cursor size is settable (where hardware supports it) in
> Preferences->Mouse

I am talking about the cursor theme.  Keith Packard had a way of
changing cursors in 4.3.0. There was an initial "cursor theme" changer
in Redhat 9, but no way to add new ones.  It went away in Fedora.

It is not important, just kind of nice...

> 	"Facts stand alone. They only need to be noted.
> 	   Bullshit needs repeating."
> 			-- Richard Johnson

"Bullshit makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful!"
                          - The Principia Discordia

--
"Push that big, big granite sphere way up there from way down here!
Gasp and sweat and pant and wheeze! Uh-oh! Feel momentum cease!