replacing MTRG with cricket.

shane at geeklords.org shane at geeklords.org
Fri Jan 16 21:18:07 UTC 2004

Has there been any discussion toward either replacing MRTG with cricket,
or adding cricket to fedora?  The only advantages I can think of that MRTG
holds over cricket is that MRTG depends on less supporting software (i.e.
RRD, perl libs etc..).  In every other way I have measured cricket is more
advanced / functional / easy to use.

Shane.

--
"Given enough time, all legal battles in the tech industry will invoke the
DMCA. This generally means that all constructive arguments have ended."