Self-Introduction: Stefan Schwandter

Stefan Schwandter swan at shockfrosted.org
Mon Jan 26 21:08:34 UTC 2004

Stefan Mario Schwandter
Austria, Vienna
Student (Electrical Engineering)
Technical University of Vienna

Goals:

It semms that what fedora needs most right now is people who do QA to
help to make the QA-queue shorter. I want to do QA for packages I use
myself. At the moment these are: straw and tidy.

Historical qualifications:
I've been a debian developer (swan at debian.org) before I found out that
RHL and now Fedora fit my needs better. I maintained various packages,
mostly audio software (snd, jack, gnome-alsamixer), and thus have decent
experiences in packaging software. I have to admit that I'll still have
to learn a bit about rpm :-)

I haven't done any serious programming apart from that what I've learned
at the university, which is basics of C and Java. But that's better than
nothing I hope. I'm familiar with autotools to a certain degree and I
know some HTML.

You can trust me because of my former work for debian. Googling for my
name will bring up results that show that I've been interested in free
software for some years now.

pub  1024D/35A071B4 2003-11-30 Stefan Schwandter <swan at shockfrosted.org>
     Key fingerprint = F70F 0E51 80EB ABC0 47DC  0A94 DD12 0F10 35A0
71B4
sub  1024g/61D5DF5D 2003-11-30

regards, Stefan