Re: Signing an rpm package at build-time automatically

I would need that too because I generate a lot of configuration rpms
with the application xml2hostconf ( http://xml2hostconf.sf.net ).

gpg-agent together with rpmbuild would be a nice combination to do this.
It doesn't seem possible at the momement:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2004-January/021302.html

I haven't looked closely into this yet. In my trials I laborated a while
with  rpmbuild and some --define command line options, but I soon found
out it is actually rpmbuild that asks for the passphrase.

cheers,
Erik Sjölund