Re: Fedora Core 3

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:01:46AM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> I'm sure there's other stuff people would like to see. What sorts
> of things?

Evolution 2.0 will include connector I assume ?
If so then OpenGroupware so there is a working backend too.

OpenOffice 1.2 so that we get the extra languages

Theora + Totem  built against gstreamer and/or the GPL'd realplayer

And if possible to find enough old packages that have few users that can
be pushed into Fedora Extras to get back down to 3 CD's