Re: Fedora Core 3

Le ven, 02/07/2004 Ã 18:02 -0700, Mike Fedyk a Ãcrit :
> Bill Nottingham wrote:
>
> >I'm sure there's other stuff people would like to see. What sorts
> >of things?

A clear statement/warning that by FC4 time any app that still does not
use fontconfig for its font needs will be kicked out of the
distribution.

Shipping xfs is ok. Giving people the impression they can rely on it ad
vitam eternam is wrong. Having to baby-sit the xfs config for the few
that still need it on my system is driving me nuts.

This, btw is the last straw that made me choose in the vi/emacs debate.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot