Re: Fedora Core 3

Nicolas Mailhot schrieb:

Le sam, 03/07/2004 à 09:28 +0200, dragoran a écrit :

There should be better multimedia keyboard support in FC3 (like in
FC1).

As I understand it there already exists gnome utils for this.

What I'd like is a similar utility to map the supplementary mouse
buttons (> wheel+2) you find on trackballs and other new mice.

Cheers,

The gnome utils doesn't work because the kernel keymap doesn't have entries for some(many) of this keys. (some keys are working some not)