Re: Package requests wishlist

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> I could sure use several more on that list as well: clamav and kile
> for starters.

Yes, Amavis and ClamAV's update (bugs 1496 and 1715) look tricky, and
probably require more help.

I'm currently testing the snort RPM, but it seem to be a
"distribution-independant" spec file. Do we accept those ?

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret amessage info
"Je crois au moment. S'il n'y a pas le moment, à ce moment-là, il faut