Package requests wishlist

Mon Jul 5 07:13:39 UTC 2004

Le dim, 04/07/2004 à 22:03 +0200, Aurelien Bompard a écrit :
> Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> > I could sure use several more on that list as well: clamav and kile
> > for starters.
>
> Yes, Amavis and ClamAV's update (bugs 1496 and 1715) look tricky, and
> probably require more help.

Amavis (#1496) needs to be adapted to the latest clamav changes (esp.
since some of them were prompted by my feedback during amavis
packaging). I'm afraid the current package works so well here with the
clamav rpm I pulled at the time I don't have a lot of incentive to
update it;)

Anyhow, if anybody on the list is losing a lot of time on spam/worm
fighting I can only suggest to get amavis/clamav rolling. Sure it'll
take some time but for me it was a *lot* less than managing spam semi-
manually.

Amavis rocks.

Cheers,

--