Re: Automatic reboot in kernel 2.6.7-1.467

David, Arjan,

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:36:01 +0200
[snip]

FWIW I captured all the kernel startup messages via serial console - attached. the last messages I see are

    ACPI: (supports S0 S1 S4 S5)
    md: Autodetecting RAID arrays.
    md: autorun ...
    md: ... autorun DONE.
    VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
    Red

If my interpretation of /var/log/messages is correct, instead of seeing "Red" (no pun intended :-), I should have seen "SCSI subsystem initialized"

Bothersome!

Booting with acpi=off should fix it.

- David

Regards, Omar Kilani