Re: webalizer vs awstats in fc3

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 10:55, seth vidal wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I was looking at these two programs the other day and I noticed
> something odd. Webalizer is in core but it hasn't had a release in
> more than 2 yrs, while awstats is being actively maintained (last
> month was the most recent release).
>
> Would it be a good idea to drop webalizer for awstats in core?

I like this idea.  AWstats seems a bit more advanced than Webalizer
anyway, and the output is much nicer.  I haven't tried packaging it
though, so not sure how insane that might be.

A better question for all your Webalizer users out there, are there
certain features that you just can't live w/out?  We should try to
match them up feature by feature.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: