Fedora Core 3

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Jul 6 22:02:53 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:19:58PM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Any kernel text showing up with the current 'quiet' mode could be
> considered a bug :)

Speaking of which -- is there a way to make the 'quiet' mode into a
'spinner' mode or an 'increasing dot dot dot' mode? On some systems, it
takes a while, and I've had to disable it here, since I had _several_
different people thinking their computer was locked at boot and just hitting
the reset button over and over instead of waiting.