Re: webalizer vs awstats in fc3

My servers generally handle many domains and of course I change my apache log file format to include the virtual host in the first field.
This totally wacks out webalizer and so anything that has a little more intelligence would be nice.

seth vidal wrote:

Hi all,
 I was looking at these two programs the other day and I noticed
something odd. Webalizer is in core but it hasn't had a release in more
than 2 yrs, while awstats is being actively maintained (last month was
the most recent release).

Would it be a good idea to drop webalizer for awstats in core?

-sv