webalizer vs awstats in fc3

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Wed Jul 7 07:22:47 UTC 2004

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 10:54 +0900, Naoki wrote:
>> My servers generally handle many domains and of course I change my
>> apache log file format to include the virtual host in the first field.
>> This totally wacks out webalizer and so anything that has a little more
>> intelligence would be nice.
>
> What about the intelligence of having distinct TransferLog and ErrorLog
> per <VirtualHost> ?
>
> It works like a charm and all you need is to point out webalizer to
> different webalizer-virtualhost.conf's.
>
> Regards,

AWStats can do that. Use as many config files as you have virtualhosts,
named awstats.my.virtualhost.tld.conf in /etc/awstats, and then run:
/usr/share/awstats/tools/awstats_updateall.pl now
AWStats detects which virtualhosts you connect to when you want to view the
stats (eg: my.virutalhost.tld/awstats and my2.virtualhost.tld/awstats)

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret at amessage.info
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc