Re: Browsers [was: Fedora Core 3]

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 12:04 +0200, Harald Hoyer wrote:
> What about kde, xfce? they do not use gconf... Isn't that a job for mime-types?
AFAIK, mime-types tell what applications can open a type of file (html,
http:// ... ), but don't allow a user to specify which is the default.

So how do KDE users choose which browser to use? (a la gnome preferred
apps). I guess it's different in every DE, which makes sense. In GNOME
default is epiphany, in KDE is konqueror.

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania