sendmail-8.13.0

Is sendmail-8.13.0 on its way to Rawhide or Updates?

What's the easiest way to tell? Is there a good standard place to check to see what packages are in the pipeline? I'm guessing I should look in one of the many directories under <http://download.fedora.redhat.com>, but which?

And wouldn't it be nice if directories there contained full "ls -lR" listings so one could rapidly find something without paging through the directories?