[FC3] wishlist: NetCDF

Hi folks,

I'd very much like to see NetCDF RPMs available for Fedora Core 3.  Even
if they are part of some "extras" (or any of the yum repositories), that
would be very nice.  I've been using slightly updated RPMs originally
built by RH folks:

  http://mitgcm.org/eh3/netCDF/

and would be happy to do Q/A or whatever else I can to help make NetCDF
RPMs more widely available.

thanks,
Ed

--