Re: webalizer vs awstats in fc3

> Would it be a good idea to drop webalizer for awstats in core?

	Frankly, I this would be a fine idea. I was just noticing the other day
how old webalizer is.

	Only thing is, I like the output of webalizer much more than I like the
output of awstats. It's easier to read the webalizer output, even if the
awstats output does look more flashy and cool.

	Is it possible to templatize the AWStats output, or to change the
format of it?

	-Max