Re: Self-introduction: Menno Smits

> 5. Your goals in the Fedora Project
> * Which packages do you want to see published?
> My main focus at work and personally is all things Python. Initially I'm
> interested in getting the psycopg python Postgresql adapter into Fedora
> Extras and doing QA for Python related packages in the queue. I'm open
> to doing QA for other packages that interest me too.

Take a look at this list:
https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum-devel/2004-June/000209.html

and this item:
https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum-devel/2004-June/000188.html

If you're looking for python things to work on, the latter would be a
nice little object that could come in very handy.

-sv