Re: nominate for removal: logwatch ?

NM> BTW, did the noises on the list some (long) time ago about
NM> replacing logwatch with a more powerful alsternative ever came to
NM> fruition ?

Either that or just making the defaults a bit more reasonable.  Not
sending disk information unless the disks are full, not warning about
failed automount requests, etc.  The latter is easily abusable; say
/home is automounted.  Then

for i in {0000..9999}; do ls /home/$i; done

spams the administrator with a 10K line logwatch mail.  Perhaps I
should bugzilla that one.

 - J<