Re: vncserver & twm in fc2

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

MF> I'm especially sorry I put that in there now that my one and only
MF> reply is to that specific part. :(

Well, you did ask. But I checked the current rawhide VNC SRPM and

Yeah, now I have some inkling as to why it's still in xorg, and xfree86...

which is close to what you have.  I suspect that Red Hat is just
trying to avoid changing established behavior.

Umm, crap.

I thought they might have their "VNC Terminal Services" project in FC3 Test1... :-/

Or maybe they do, but left the default with twm, instead of gnome?