Re: bug with less ?

> On Thursday 08 July 2004 15:32, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> > [slash roque slash]$ less INSTALL.rpm
> > INSTALL.rpm: not an rpm package (or package manifest):
> > INSTALL.rpm (END)
> > [slash roque slash]$ file INSTALL.rpm
> > INSTALL.rpm: ASCII English text
> >
> > Yes, file is correct. User slash is a fresh account, with only the
> > system defaults.
>
> What version of less?  I can't repro it on FC2 x86_64 updated to
> released updates yesterday.

[rms roque rms]$ less -V
less 382
Copyright (C) 2002 Mark Nudelman

less comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
For information about the terms of redistribution,
see the file named README in the less distribution.
Homepage: http://www.greenwoodsoftware.com/less

[rms roque rms]$ rpm -q less
less-382-4

I'm almost done downloading all updates. I'll tell if it continues to
happen.

Rui