Re: pkg-owner funny

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 02:18:04 -0400
seth vidal <skvidal phy duke edu> wrote:

> What is pkg-owner?

As far as I can tell, it queries the package ownership in Beehive,
which comes from a different place than package ownership in Depends
(but it should be matching).

It is not available from the outside of Red Hat's network at this time,
however we are under a rule not to have any discussions on internal lists
unless it's something super secret due to partner involvement.

-- Pete