Re: vncserver & twm in fc2

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 08:52:54AM +0100, Tim Waugh wrote:

> No, per user.  More than one GNOME session on the same system works
> fine as long as they are different users.

Note that it is highly inconvenient that only one GNOME session per
user is possible.  Is this a structural design issue of GNOME?

Also, on NFS-shared home dirs there were problems if the same user
logs in on *different* machines.  In case a laptop stopped because of
a battery issue while logged on, I had to remove manually some lock
files to make it possible to properly log in again.  This was in
RHL 8/9, I haven't checked recently if this has changed.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>