Re: Fedora Core 3

Alan Cox wrote:

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 11:39:18AM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:

The problem is that it doesn't crash in non-3d mode so I can never see an oops (or even know if there is one!). :(

If you can then login remotely and just run the screensavers one by one
from the screensavers directory till it explodes.

How will I get an oops if I do that? The screen will have the 3d screen saver on it, and no text oops...

The keyboard locks completely, and sysrq-s-u-b doesn't respond either. Is sysrq in fc2 kernels?

If you have a matrox
Gx00 card its a known bug

It's an ATI Rage 128.