Re: programs with integrated library packages

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 03:09, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 02:23, Toshio wrote:
> > Hello packagers,
>
> > I'm currently inclining towards option 1 out of laziness and since it's
> > what packages within Core seem to do but I thought I'd introduce it here
> > to gauge reactions and elicit other suggestions first.
>
> I can recommend splitting at least the library package off; that way
> 32/64 compatibility becomes easier ;)

Does that mean the packages in Core that don't split out the libraries
should be fixed up?  Or are there some exceptions?  If it's "patches
welcome" I'll look into creating a few bugzillas later this month.

-Toshio

--
  t  o  s  h  i  o  +  t  i  k  i  -  l  o  u  n  g  e  .  c  o  m