Re: Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

On 07/14/2004 08:56 AM, Warren Togami wrote:
Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
Quite possibly but Firefox (which I do use on a much more regular basis
then Konqueror by the way) also isn't fully mature yet, and people are
already proposing to make that the default browser. If issues are an
issue we could probably stop shipping a significant part of the included
apps, including quite a few Gnome apps and libraries.

Please explain using concrete examples reasons why Firefox is not "fully mature yet"?

Here's one: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/releases/0.9.1.html

"Firefox 0.9 is a Technology Preview. While this software works well enough to be relied upon as your primary browser in most cases, we make no guarantees of its performance or stability. It is a pre-release product and should not be relied upon for mission-critical tasks."