Re: radio app

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 02:54, Harald Hoyer wrote:

> yes, since we dropped xawtv which had "radio", I am missing a radio app, too.
> I'll have a look at GQradio.

Or perhaps Gnomeradio:
http://mfcn.ilo.de/gnomeradio/
Simple program that works for me (although my TV card has crummy radio
reception anyways so I don't use it much). No ugly skinning, it just
follows your GTK+ theme since it's a regular Gnome program. No recent
releases, but it's pretty mature and its author is still keeping track
of it (as seen from recent build fixes in CVS, it's hosted on the Gnome
CVS server).

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj stanford edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University