Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Matias Feliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Wed Jul 14 21:40:44 UTC 2004

Le mer 14/07/2004 à 21:23, David Malcolm a écrit :
> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 12:52 +0200, Matias Feliciano wrote:
> > My last "problems" :
> > http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/Capture-Evolution-1.png
> > http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/Capture-Mozilla-1.png
> > http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/Capture-Evolution-2.png
> > http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/Capture-Mozilla-2.png
>
> Which version of gtkhtml3 and evolution were these with?

FC2 :
gtkhtml3-3.0.10-1
evolution-1.4.6-2

> Have you filed these two in Bugzilla?

No.

The point is that I saw too many "bad rendering" with Evolution (since
1.0). Now i only use Evolution at home to read Evolution-friendly mails
(Linux stuff like fedora list :-)).
If I need a good html viewer I use Mozilla and I don't try to fix
Evolution. I know, I am wrong.

I will not be surprised if many users do like me (mozilla => html
(windows environment), evolution => txt (Linux environment)).