Re: cdrdao 1.1.9

> Can an Extras package upgrade a Core one?

	Preferably not. :-)

>  Or maybe split the process in two and submit a new version of cdrdao to
> Core (how?)

	Look at the Red Hat Bugzilla -- http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ and see who
the maintainer of cdrdao is. You can offer to take over the job for
Fedora, or you can submit the package to that person.

>  and cdrdao-gcdmaster in Extras only?

	That's probably what will happen.

	Unless you want to move both to Fedora Extras. I think that wouldn't be
such a bad idea, since we already have cdparanoia in Core.

	-Max