Re: rawhide report: 20040715 changes

On 15/07/2004 16:36 Nigel Metheringham wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 16:20, Paul Thomas wrote:
> On 15/07/2004 15:51 Mark Johnson wrote:
> > [snip]
> > Yeah, but I like evo's calendar:)
>
> Why should a MUA have a calendar though? And why do they thing I'd be
> interested in the weather in the USA? Evo is a total joke. Get rid of
it.

I guess you didn't think of the idea that it can be configured to use UK
weather - from one of several sites.

So what? The point is why is such a function in an MUA?

Alternatively you can just stick a
raining icon there - just as accurate for the UK and saves you the
bandwidth for queries.

Or I could just look out of the window...

Having had a week of getting stupid queries I am quite relieved to see
that the USA has lost the monopoly on stupidity.  Shame it ends up being
the UK blindly following on though.  Theres obviously a political point
there....

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid eh?

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for Business |