Re: rawhide report: 20040715 changes

Once upon a time, David Nielsen <dnielsen breakmygentoo net> said:
> Maybe it's about time we had a FC repo cleanup day, everyone join IRC
> and we debate what to ship to Extras to avoid duplication.

I'd like to see a real Fedora Extras first.  It would be good to have
ISOs available and anaconda be able to use additional ISOs during
install.  I think this should be a goal because otherwise upgrades don't
go so well.  For example, if I have xmms from Fedora Core and xmms-sid
from Fedora Extras (currently in fedora.us), when I upgrade using Fedora
Core CDs, xmms won't get upgraded (because of the dependency).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>