Re: rawhide report: 20040715 changes

> Anyway, a whole lot of people use evolution and are very happy with it.
> In this thread someone doubted whether the same applies for balsa.
> That's something worth discussing.

I think balsa is a nice, simple MUA and I generally recommend it for users
that I install Linux for.  I'm not a fan of the current Outlook/Evolution
approach.  Having said that, balsa is a great candidate for Fedora Extras.
 If people want to reduce the size of Fedora Core (this opinion seems to
be pretty much unanimous) then we need to start making compromises like
this.

--
Mike