Re: Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Hi Yanko,

> > Unless you want to do some serious maintenance/development yourself
> > Galeon is as good as dead.
>
> Huh? Somehow you missed all the steady activity on the 1.3.x
> gtk2/gnome2 branch which has regular releases, has reached a good level
> of maturity and will soon be promoted to a stable status.

> Hardly dead or unmaintained....

My mistake. I wrongly interpreted the "It's also significant because I'm
not planning to try and keep up with mozilla beyond 1.7." under
http://galeon.sourceforge.net/news/index.php#82 to mean Galeon would be
no longer maintained after Mozilla 1.7. Thought the developers had given
up because of the emergence of Epiphany. I do understand now this remark
is only about the 1.2 branch and Galeon is still alive. Sorry 'bout this
misinformation.

Leonard.