s390 lcs kernel module problem

Hi,

I'm trying to fool around with hercules to get an emulated s390 system
running and play around with it, unfortunately I'm not able to get the CTCI
networking working (attempted to kill init, it worked with Red Hat Linux
7.2, doesn't with Fedora Core Development), so I decided to give LCS a try,
as FC says it supports it, unfortunately, it looks like the lcs kernel
module has a problem :

lcs: Unknown symbol cu3088_type
lcs: Unknown symbol unregister_cu3088_discipline
lcs: Unknown symbol register_cu3088_discipline

This looks like a bug, one that doesn't bite many people, though ;-)
The running kernel is 2.6.7-1.492.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Load : 0.04 0.19 0.22